- Deterrent to climbing
- Proven long service life in multiple installations
- Optimal protection to safety-critical hazardous areas
- Bespoke manufacture to suit your requirements as standard
- Hot-dipped galvanised for corrosion protection
- Bent corner and raked panels available
Mesh Panels are commonly used for infill in handrails, guardrails and safety barriers, where optimal protection of high-risk areas is required for both the general public and maintenance personnel.
Manufactured to order on request to suit customer's requirements, the Mesh Panels are supplied welded to an 8mm rod frame to give rigidity and hence enhance service life. Installation is made easy with the Interclamp170 and 171 mesh panel clips.
Available in common mesh sizes for example:
- 50 x 50mm
- 25 x 25mm
- 50 x 25mm
Bent corner panels and raked angle panels are also available.