A rapid assembly modular barrier system
Fast, easy installation
Minimises design & fabrication times
Compatible with the standard Interclamp range including Assist
Available off the shelf for rapid delivery
No welding or bending on-site required
- Fast, easy installation - long stretches of barrier can be installed quickly and simply.
- Minimises both design & fabrication times.
- Designed to be installed in conjunction with the standard Interclamp range including
the Interclamp Assist DDA range.
- Staggered infill bars provide enhanced visibility.
- Reduced climbing potential due to the absence of a middle rail.
- Standard panel available off the shelf for rapid delivery.
- Can be delivered to site with pre-assembled uprights, ready to install.
- Durable galvanised finish as standard for use in demanding environments.
- Easily transported to sites as no long lengths of tube are required.
- No welding or bending on-site required.
The Interclamp Galvanised Pedestrian Barrier is designed to integrate fully with the Interclamp handrail system and provide rapid construction of pedestrian control structures. The galvanised barrier offers strength, durability and versatility enabling it to be used in a wide variety of applications. Panels can be shipped directly to site as a complete package by selecting the relevant posts for the installation.
Top and bottom handrails are 1 ½” nominal bore (48.3mm od) galvanised tube with 12mm diameter solid vertical bars. To improve visibility for drivers through the barriers, the bars are staggered. Following fabrication, the barriers are hot-dipped galvanised in accordance with BS EN ISO 1461:2009. The galvanised barriers meet the infill requirements of Sections 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 of BS7818:1995 (Pedestrian Restraint Systems in Metal).
2 sizes are available, 900mm wide by 1000mm high and 1800mm wide by 1000mm high for erection with D48 size Interclamp handrail fittings. Galvanised barriers can also be quickly custom made with different dimensions to suit individual requirements. Please note that some illustrations show Pedestrian Barriers with optional powder coating (available at extra cost in a wide range of RAL & BS standards).
We have a full range of barrier panel posts that integrate with the Interclamp Barrier Panel. The posts come ready to use fitted with either the 232 Heavy Duty Base Fitting or the 242 Heavy Duty Base with Toe Board Fixing as pictured below.